Welcome to the Wichita Falls School District Benefits Portal!
Welcome to the Wichita Falls ISD Benefits Center. In today’s busy life style it can get complicated making sure you are fully protecting your family and assets. The Affordable Care Act requires individuals to maintain minimum health insurance coverage for themselves and their dependents. This mandate is not considered a qualifying event for you to add coverage mid-year. Every employee must log in and either elect or decline coverage. Please use the navigation links above to view each plan summary and helpful information.
For assistance with this site contact U.S. Employee Benefits Services Group at (877) 730-7780.
Important Things to Know for 2022-2023
- Wichita Falls ISD Cafeteria Plan year runs from September 1st through August 31st each year. Starting September 1st, 2022 TASC will be the new Third Party Administrator (TPA) for the Flex Savings Account (medical reimbursement and child daycare). We will automatically pre-tax all your eligible health insurance premiums as allowed by the Cafeteria Plan. Remember once the plan year starts you cannot make any changes to your coverage mid-year unless it’s due to a Qualified Life Event (QLE). The QLE’s are due to marriage, divorce, Medicaid/Medicare eligibility, birth/adoption of a child and involuntary loss of other coverage. You have 31 days from the event date to make any change. Please contact the insurance office right away to report the event along with supporting documents.
- Since TASC will be the new Cafeteria Plan Administrator for the Flex Savings Account you will receive a new Debit Card mailed to your home address. Please make sure you open all your mail since the card will come in an unmarked envelope.
- New: Vision plan through Humana starting September 1st. Everyone enrolled will receive a new vision ID card.
- New: PrudentRX is a specialty drug benefit for the TRS Primary, Primary Plus, and Activecare 2 plan. You will need to enroll in this plan starting September 1st to get the benefits for qualifying specialty drugs at $0 cost.
- New: Diabetic Insulin Cap $25 co-pay on qualifying formulary insulin drugs.
- Very Important: For every person you may cover on any of your health insurance, or name as a beneficiary you will need to list their date of birth and Social Security Number in the system, so please have them available when enrolling. Please make sure that on the “Personal Information” page that your current email is listed, and all required information is up to date on each dependent.